CONNEXIENT SELECTED AS CISCO’S CONNECTED MOBILE EXPERIENCE (CMX) ECOSYSTEM PARTNER
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
NEW YORK (October 8, 2013) -- Connexient, the leading Digital Wayfinding Solution for hospitals and healthcare networks has been selected as Cisco’s location-based App for hospitals and healthcare. The Cisco Developer Network brings together a range of businesses with domain expertise, geographical focus and technology. Companies such as Connexient, SAP, Facebook, Shopkick, PointInside and Qualcomm have demonstrated successful CMX integrations and are among the twenty identified as ecosystem partners.
Connexient's MediNavTM Navigator Edition smartphone application integrates its rich 2.5D Indoor Maps with Cisco MSE indoor positioning technology to provide rich location-based features for patients, visitors, and staff such as:
- True turn-by-turn indoor navigation with dynamic confirmation of user’s location;
- Automatic detection and prompt for route start point when user enters facility;
- Auto-alerts for important points of interest and dynamic filtering of location based content;
- Geo-breadcrumbing of recent locations and routes;
- Geo-fencing features based on user presence within, entering or exiting defined location zones.
“We are very excited to be the only healthcare-specific Digital Wayfinding solution provider to be selected by Cisco,” said Mark Green, Connexient CEO and Co-Founder. “Connexient’s mission is to ensure that patients, visitors and staff never get lost in a hospital again. Hospitals are typically very complex structures to navigate, which results in confusion, stress, and late or missed appointments for patients and visitors. MediNavTM solves this pain point, enhancing the patient experience and reducing lost revenues for hospitals and healthcare networks.”
The integration of MediNavTM with Cisco MSE provides the following benefits for hospitals and healthcare networks.
- Enhances Patient Experience. MediNavTM ensures that patients and visitors never get lost again, reducing stress and improving their experience while at your facilities.
- Increases Customer Satisfaction. A better experience translates into improved Patient Satisfaction ratings, which directly drive Medicare reimbursement rates.
- Reduces Missed Appointments. Door-to-door wayfinding and one-touch communications helps your patients get to their appointments on-time, saving lost revenues.
Connexient is the leading Digital Wayfinding Solution for hospitals and healthcare networks in North America. More than just mobile, MediNavTM is a multi-channel Digital Wayfinding solution that is also available on kiosks, digital signage, and the Web.
# # #