Looking for a lead developer with experience writing Native Mobile apps on iOS platform.
Strong understanding of mobile application, operating systems fundamentals and server side development integration. The candidate should have solid “on the ground experience” with iOS app development and have successfully deployed multiple apps to the app store.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong experience in architecting, designing, building and publishing iPhone and iPad applications
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C and C++
- Participate in application design, architecture and development
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
- Extensive experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues as well as optimizing code for application performance.
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, concurrency, race conditions and deadlocks.
- Experience with database programming with SQLite and MySQL
- Proficient in debugging and profiling applications
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and programming
- Proven track record for managing multiple projects at once and leading a team.
- Work closely with server team to define new features and capabilities
- Stay abreast of latest iOS platform features
- Optimize UI for rendering on multiple devices
- Participate in code reviews, test plan reviews, and documentation reviews
- Design of various software modules for internal and 3d party use (SDK)
Connexient is dedicated to creating innovative Indoor Mapping, Digital Wayfinding and Location-based Services Solutions for Healthcare and other Enterprise verticals to improve the patient and visitor experience; increase staff and operational productivity; and reduce costs. Our applications, API+ SDK and Indoor LBS Platform also have compelling location-based services use cases for operational, security and even clinical needs.