Connexient, Inc. (www.connexient.com) is looking for a talented, energetic and detail-oriented person to drive the Data and Quality Assurance (QA) implementations of its mobile-based Indoor Mapping and Navigation solution. This an entry level position for someone with strong technical and communication skills that involves testing and support of our Indoor Navigation mobile app at client sites.
We are looking for recent college graduates that want to be a part of building and delivering products that deliver real value to our clients and end users, and that all starts with the map and the data. This position is based in NYC and will require up to 75-90% travel to client implementation sites across North America.
- College or Technical College degree
- Fluent with mobile and Web applications and software generallyFluent with mobile and Web applications and software generally.
- Detail and process oriented. This individual needs to get deeply hands on in the work and processes of assuring 100% accuracy and quality.
- Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task across multiple projects and clients. We are looking for an individual who is able to learn quickly and expand in responsibilities and capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to troubleshoot and manage customer issues.
- The job will require extensive travel within the U.S. and Canada.
- Location Data Curation and Development - Transcribing data from multiple sources including Autocad Plans, Marketing Maps, Onsite Notations, and facilities/safety drawing, onto proprietary content management system.
- Curation of informational, staff, and other data - format restructuring of client supplied data.
- On-Site App QA - Environmental application testing and reporting.
- Implementation and testing of positioning system at various client sites.