Connexient is searching for an experienced, skilled and disciplined Scrum Master to lead, coach and manage our Agile teams and processes for successful deliverables. The Scrum Master will be a dynamic individual that increases the team's efficiency and motivation, and constantly strives for process improvements that ensure quality and timeliness, and enforces the observance of DoD (Definition of done). The Scrum Master must have good communication skills in order to understand and meet the needs of Product Owners as well as resolving team conflicts. He or she must be actively involved in technical matters thus finding out the gaps and ensuring product owner involvement in business decision and description of the functional flow.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Scrum Master
- Mobile Android / IOS application development and Web / LAMP Stack development.
- Facilitate morale, creativity and efficiency improvements in the Agile teams.
- Manage the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Drive daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Help product owners to to maintain and prioritize product backlogs for the next sprint.
- Organize and facilitate the sprint planning meetings.
- Conduct sprint retrospective meetings.
- Write summaries on retrospectives, and other reporting and analytics to product owners and executive stakeholders that provide visiblity into the effectiveness of the Agile process.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- Should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.