Connexient is looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager who will be a key leader in a rapidly growing company that is defining and leading the new space of Indoor Navigation and Location-based Services for the Enterprise. This person will be dynamic, experienced technologist who will manage the ongoing development of Connexient's cross-platform Digital Wayfinding Solution that spans the Web (HTML5), mobile and web-based applications (Android, iOS).
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work closely with the Connexient's Director of Product and Director of Engineering in executing the product roadmap in the daily management of product development.
- Work with the Director of Engineering and Scrummaster to translate the product road map into a phased development plan and timeline.
- Drive development of detailed product and technical specifications, including UI/UX design and prototypes, for the engineering team.
- Track and manage ongoing technical and Agile product development process.
- Deliver upgrades, enhancements, and follow-on features on time and on budget.
- Develop a deep understanding of the various components of Connexient's platform and technical architecture.
- Direct and further develop the QA and test plan organization as appropriate to manage debugging and resolution of any software issues
- Troubleshoot integration and deployment issues and develop alternative solutions and workarounds.
- Develop a solid understanding of Connexient's space and current industry focus of Healthcare.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science; Master’s degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, preferred
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years working as a software developer and then 3+ years working as a product manager, with direct proven expertise in mobile application development, SDKs and APIs. 3+ years experience in managing development high performing development teams. Experience in venture-backed or private-equity backed technology companies is a plus
- Working knowledge of languages and frameworks used to build mobile and web applications:
- Familiarity with Android application programming in Android Studio.
- Familiarity with IOS application programing using XCode / ObjectiveC.
- Experience defining/building Web Applications on a LAMP stack architecture.
- Experience with definition and implementation of REST APIs to web backend services,
- Solid understanding of object-oriented analysis and design, preferably interface-based design concepts.
- Skilled in source code control systems such as Beanstalk, GitHub and similar systems.
- Solid experience and proven success at managing Agile development with tools such as Atlassian JIRA.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask with and understand, coordinate, facilitate and guide a work activity across software development, system integration and testing and operations.
- Ability to respond to and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.