Connexient ( www.connexient.com ) provides innovative Indoor Mapping, Navigation and Location-based Solutions for hospitals and healthcare networks. The MediNav™ Navigator solution helps hospitals and healthcare networks to improve the patient experience, increase operational efficiency, and reduce missed or late appointments.
Based in New York City, Connexient is experiencing explosive customer growth and looking to build out its Enterprise sales team. This is an excellent ground floor opportunity to sell large, enterprise-level deals to hospitals and health system networks.
We are seeking a proven Enterprise SaaS sales representative who can hit the ground running, leveraging Connexient’s market leadership position in the healthcare vertical. Although not an absolute requirement, prior experience selling enterprise software to hospitals is a big plus. Another plus would be prior experience selling location-based services solutions (eg, RTLS).
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota
- Qualify sales opportunities based on Connexient’s sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Professional Services, Legal etc.) in Sales Campaigns
- Become proficient in our product and technology solution, including the ability to conduct high level product demonstrations
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within your accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Be comfortable selling at the “C-level” (COO, CIO, CMO, Chief Experience Officer, etc)
- Work with our key partners in presenting joint value propositions
- Develop, strategize, negotiate and close business
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and up-selling new Connexient products and services
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- 5 + years experience selling software or SaaS solutions to C-Level executives
- Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- Strong executive communication skills
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Extremely organized and able to handle many pipeline accounts at one time