Connexient, Inc. (www.connexient.com) is looking for a talented, energetic, and detail-oriented Field Service Engineer to implement and support our MediNav Digital Wayfinding solution. This position is best suited for an outgoing personality with strong technical, organization, and communication skills. This key position will focus on implementation, testing, and support of our technology at multiple client sites.
We are looking for talented individuals that want to be a part of building and delivering products that deliver real value to our clients. This position requires up to 75% travel to client implementation sites across North America.
Position Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Fluent with Android and iOS mobile apps and Web applications.
- Become a Connexient MediNav Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Mobile, Web, and Kiosk versions.
- Develop a working knowledge of Connexient's location platform, becoming a subject matter expert for calibrating and validating location accuracy.
- Detail and process-oriented team member. This individual will focus on the hands-on client deliverables, overseeing Bluetooth beacon hardware installation, performing location calibrations, testing location accuracy, and providing QA review of all applications.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to multi-task across several projects and operational clients.
- Work directly with Connexient Development resources to diagnose and correct on-site issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with customers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage customer issues.
- Proactive communication of work status, following escalation procedures as required.
- This role will require extensive travel within the U.S. and Canada.